Friday, June 27, 2008

...and now im motivated!

writing is something that i often do,..
poems, songs, and blog..

at first, it never really came into my mind that i want to be a good writer..
i just want to write and that's it.
For me, it's just a way of releasing my inner thoughts by putting it into words... words that i find it hard to say and express verbally..

but things changed since i entered college.. it made me realize that i don't just want to write for my own sake.. i want people to read my works and touch their hearts as much as i can... before, i only write for myself,.. because i'm afraid that people might read my works and say bad feedbacks about it.. i'm afraid.. afraid of rejection and failure.. and i agree with my professor,.. we are all afraid of rejection and failure,.. what makes it differ to every person is that they try to conquer it.. And by this time,. i'll try to get out of my comfort zone,.. i'll try to write as often as i can to help me improve my writing skill.. it might not be easy,. but i want to be better than this,. i may not be like the best.. but i'll try my best^^,

No comments: