Wednesday, August 20, 2008

radom.

new people. hihi^^,

yeah, i met a lot(for me) of people this day. it's kind of weird because im not usually as sociable as what i am this day. Maybe it's just myself trying to overcome my timidness..
good for me! i made a step forward!^^,

4 kids. 1 co-student. and a guy at the bus station.

**it was fun seeing those kids smile when i talk to them. It was a good thing that i didn't go home this afternoon because if i did, i would not be able to experience the things that i had in this day.

**i enjoyed listening to the story of my co-student while we were waiting for the time to go home. haha..

**the guy at the bus terminal made me scared for a while, while he's talking to me.. well.. i smiled.... and i guess he's just fond of talking to other people to entertain himself. But the feeling of me being scared to him is really inevitable. cause like what i've said a while ago, i'm a timid person and the only place where i can talk, talk, and talk is in this blog.
^^

well.. it's getting late. i'm tired and we still have classes tomorrow. nightie-night! take care and God Bless!^^,

No comments: