Saturday, July 19, 2008

12,28

i

each word tells a mystery

every action implies confusion

each glance is an imagination

and every dream is a wish for reality

ii



that look seems different

it's a bewildering truth

a truth that lies to the beholder

and then creates fantasy



iii

those words are smooth

as if it means more than what is said

or it is as shallow as what it means

that it deepens no word



iv

these dreams are wishful

strings of hope are attached in every image

but these picture gets vague as i go nearer

and strings get thinner as i hold onto hope



v
those actions are deceiving

and i melt with it as i flow into belief

but something might have stopped me

to keep on believing in my own lies



vi

all this time it seems that im alone

thought someone just got lost in my way

but it's just me and paramoia

and thought that someone might have shared lies w/ me. . .


by: Patricia V. Aquino

No comments: