Wednesday, July 9, 2008

bad day!

PART 1
after our NSTP class this afternoon,. i went home alone.. it was raining and so i decided to ride a bus instead of a jeepney on my way home.. earlier this day, i was not already in a good mood.. i'm just diverting my attention from thinking about what i feel and stay positive as much as possible..

and then here comes the worst part.. i'm already riding a bus on my way home when i realized that im missing my cellphone! i looked for it inside my bag for almost 4 times already and still i was not able to find it!

damn! i left it at the library while researching about the topic that we are to discuss in the class.

and so despite of paying the fare, i went infront of the bus to go down..

i felt nervous, tired, and annoyed.

after i went down the bus,.. i crossed the street and rode a jeepney in which i thought that it was heading to my school!

damn! i've ridden the wrong jeep!

i felt so much annoyed that i almost shouted and said SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!!!!

i already payed the fare for 8php. but i still told the chauffeur to pull over.

i walked... walked...walked...and walked.. until i've reached the place where i can ride a jeepney going to my school..

STUPID ME!!!STUPID! STUPID! URGH!


i really prayed so hard that i'll be able to find my CP in the library! I felt really bad at that moment because that cellphone is with me in just less than 3 months! URGH!

well,.. the moment i went down on the jeep,.. i ran so hard to go to our library.. i was scared because i have no idea if the librarians saw it and put it in the lost and found box or not...


i ran,.. until i reached the library.. i immediately asked the librarian if they saw my phone..

"i've been waiting for you to come. It's a good thing that we are the one's who saw it. If a silly student might have seen it ahead of us, you might not get it back again"


i felt relieved! "THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"
that's all i said to them,..

and then after that moment, i checked my phone and went home teary eyed..


PART 2

i feel so down this day that when i got home from school, i locked the door and cried so hard.
until now while i'm typing this blog,.. i still feel so down..

am i being selfish for thinking what i'm thinking right now????


someday,... maybe i'll realize my worth... because right now,.. i still feel that people can't appreciate everything that i do,.. i'm trying so hard to feel it. And this day, it got even worse,.. :'c

No comments: